Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One of my friends who works at a LFS back home told me a story of a guy who came in with one of those biggie cups. He wandered around the fish section for a good hour or so, my friend got suspicious and kept an eye on him. When the guy went to leave he noticed his cup was leaking water on the floor. When he said something to the guy he put the cup on a shelf and ran out of the store. Apparently there was a lionfish inside of the cup. Some people are just crazy.

Keith P

Mr. No-Show
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
There was a schmuck a bunch of years ago that was caught stealing an African gray parrot from a pet store. He stuffed it under his coat. They got him on camera and arrested him.

I had the pleasure of meeting this schmuck when I lived in Lindenhurst... There are a lot of schmucks out there...

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
When I used to buy my RO water at a LFS, they used to make me open the top of each bucket to check for fish. The only fish close to the RO tap are Sharks and Rays both SW. I asked about this and they told me people dont care they just have to steal. That they grab a SW Animal and drop it into a bucket of cold fresh water and steal it. I thought they were just suspicious of my tatoo's but I guess not... that is just so dumb...

Wilhelm

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
How ironic would it have been if the shark or moray had managed to inflict injury to the perp during transport. Fortunately, the animals were returned unharmed but it would have been amusing to have had either of them "taking a bite out of crime."

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I know that in the store i used to work at, someone pulled a volt. lion out of the tank while it was still floating in the bag being acclimated and got away with it. they got him on camera but by then it was too late. Is it really worth going to jail over a $100 fish? Ppl are just stupid.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: