D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
House of Laughter said:
Maybe when Matt gets back up and running he'll post soms pics - to me, nothing like getting the water in and see it run - days work's reward.

DW, did the whole thing get back together? rcks, fish etc?

House
Man i was pooped by 730 ,we got the water in ,and turn on that bad boy,But no rocks aside from one pc for the wrasse
BUt thats the last i was there ,He had to drive me home,so he my guess is that his putting or put in already

ulmo

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Sharn,

Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly. We truely have a wondeful and dedicated reef community. MReefers Rock! Great meeting up with everyone and sorry I couldn't stay until the end. I would have loved to see the tank running. Yes, more pictures please.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Guys Thanks Again I Will Be Gettingnew Pumps For Both Due To The Bad Elec Bill. Also The Gen X Didnt Fill The Skimmer To Well So I Will Be Posting For Sale Stuff Soon. Thanks Matt These Kinkos Computers Suck.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Ok Thanks Again Everyone If I Can Return The Favor Please Call Me. Also Ronnie Great Job I Have Been Networking For You For Real Plumbing Jobs As Well Other Then The Hobby. No Cycle In The Tank By The Way Just Micro Bubbles

Matt

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
nycmat said:
Ok Thanks Again Everyone If I Can Return The Favor Please Call Me. Also Ronnie Great Job I Have Been Networking For You For Real Plumbing Jobs As Well Other Then The Hobby. No Cycle In The Tank By The Way Just Micro Bubbles

Matt
Cool,good to hear matt ,maybe we should switch the pumps around ,use the coarllife for that big big A$$ skimmer that you have :irked: :) :banghead:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Any time you need help just ask ,thx for the Coffee.Doughnuts ,pizza ,and the lift home .

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Matt,

thanks for calling - I meant to call you today to see how it went, so, sorry for not returning the call.

I would buy some new pumps to make stuff work better - also, try to run some pipes from the sump inlets down to around where you want to filter socks - we should get you a sock holder - what's the dimensions of the acrylic 3/8's?

Also, how wide is the inside of the sump?

LMK

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: