LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys!
I hope it is not a problem that I joined your community. I am not from NYC area, and the closest I have been to be a New Yorker, is as a tourist. I live in Oslo, Norway :splitspin

The reason I joined your community, is because I am looking for a nice American forum. I have allready account on RC and others, but I think its much forward and back in the discussions there.
This forum, seems to have a nice "discussion culture"

I am active in Scandinavian forums, and have been in the board (management) at the largest forum here earlier ("Saltvannsforum").
I still enjoy being at the Scandinavian forums, but I also like to read and discuss with people across the ocean. I belive that both Americans and Europeans still have a lot to learn from each other when i comes to keeping coral reef aquariums.

But hey, I dont want to hang out here if it bothers anyone?

And sorry about my English, doing my best heh.

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks ellebelle and noodle!

Is it allowed to post links to pics from gallery at another forum? (norwegian forum, not competitor since you dont know the language)

If not I can upload here also. But picture limit is 10MB in that forum, so I will need to resize first if not allowed.

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that the forum allow decent image size.
Just uploaded a few new pics of some of my fishes.

Pseudanthias ventralis
pseudanthias_ventralis.jpg

Apolemichthys xanthopunctatus
apolemichthys_xanthopunctatus2-1280.jpg

Chaetodon semilarvatus
chaetodon_semilarvatus.jpg

Centropyge joculator
centropyge_joculator_2-1280.jpg

Flame wrasse
flame_wrasse_1280.jpg

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NYreefNoob: thanks!

nanoreefer22: I am not really bothered by New Yorkers.. In that case I would have chosen a wrong community I think hehe. But great that you are going to give me an even better impression then!
Posted some pics, pending for verification by admin/mod.

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Its a Nikon D70S w nikkor 18-55mm f2,8 / Sigma 105mm macro.
But I still dont figure out how to take the really nice pics. Kind off photonewbie

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bedtime over here. Need to get early up tomorrow,, so damn cold the early mornings, just a few minus Fahrenheit.

I moved from house to a marina flat, and lost all my corals last summer. But the new reef is growing fast.
But here is an almost fts from 2008. (360 gal Deltec Softline Porsche silver optiwhite)
Night all, and thanks for the warm welcome.

softline_260208_res1280.jpg

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Lost Reefer your more than welcome here :)

Manhattan Reefs began as a local organization but we have become quite international recently. I have to say your fish collection is impressive as the tank as a whole!
Please take the time to set up a tank thread, you may link as much as you like, we have no qualms about that here. As your post count increases you won't need permission to link photos, that's an anti-spamming filter.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: