Rating - 100%
22   0   0
fish5.jpg

[ September 26, 2004, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: maxpower2112 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Eugene, the pics look nice but the tank looks much better in person. The pics dont give a scale to how big your LPS+Clams really are. Anyway, keep up the good job

BTW guys if you want some light blue candy cane, as you can see, maxpower is the guy to bother ;) :D

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Thanks Max, I've had them both in the tank for 2 months now. I had the redsea sailfin in the 72 first for about 2 weeks then placed the pbt. Pbt's are real aggressive, he quickly became the king of the tank. They do whip their tails at eachother occasionally but no damage inflicted, just for show. I know eventually i might have to take one of them out. But so far they are getting along very nicely as you can see!

[ September 30, 2004, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There are 3 tanks in this thread, but if your question is to me; I have 5 small fish and a relatively small Purple tang. It is deffinatly not to many fish for a tank my size. My NO3 and PO4 are undetectable, and water quality is very good. I do 2 water changes a week due to the fact that I run skimmerless.

[ September 28, 2004, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: maxpower2112 ]

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Originally posted by Justin_NY:
dont u have to much fish in your tank?
what is your water parameter?
If your talking about me, i have 5 also. Too much fish, nah, never! Whats a reef tank without fish! :D I'm running a remora pro with mag5.

[ September 28, 2004, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: