KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
A HUGE thank you to all of the generous members who have offered donations so far for the Selling Bins! :grouphug:

Lets remember that this thread is for donations to the Selling Bins that will be located at the front of the room.
For those who haven't been to a swap before - we ask ALL of of members who can frag something from their tank to bring that frag (or more than 1!) along to the swap in a bag marked with your name and they kind of coral that is inside. We sell these corals throughout the day to other members at very, very reasonable prices :)

So who else has something they'd like to add to this list? We're happy to accept anything from starter corals to high end chalices :)

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
blue xenia

i think thats what it is, this stuff has grown out of control in my tank gets bluer under higher light, use to high flow as well, will have a couple frags to bring

Attachments

• tank 147.jpg
    tank 147.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 285

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I have tons of xenia to donate but don't know how to remove from the glass in my tank. Never fraged anything, xenia are growing out of control and need to get out. could somebody come to LONG ISLAND to help me before the swap because might not make it due to work.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I have tons of xenia to donate but don't know how to remove from the glass in my tank. Never fraged anything, xenia are growing out of control and need to get out. could somebody come to LONG ISLAND to help me before the swap because might not make it due to work.

To remove it from the glass simply use a razor blade to lift if off the glass. If you need help, you know I'll swing by ;)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
yeah Kathy stop by and take them, I tried and I think I am screwed up

lol, I'll come by one day before the end of the week and take a look. I'll call ya first ;)

A big :bump: for the rest of you - anything to donate that you have too much of in your tank? ..or that coral you really dont like so much and are going to replace with something sweet you plan to pick up at the swap?
Just drop it in a bag, write your name and the name of the coral and bring it to the swap! :flower:
But list it here so some lucky reefer can look forward to it!

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Here is my Donation for the swap

Ora B-nest
Tubbs Purple Polyp Bnest
Radioactive B-nest
Kedd Nuclear Green Stylo
Tyree Ponape B-nest
Kedds Green table acropora
Purple Digitata
PE Grin Minded Watermelon Chalice
PE PPE Eyes Chalice
German Blue Digi

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I'll bring some small frags from my green cap a piece from my red one.
As well as these Palys (2 seperate rocks) Not sure of their name and they are a little more blueish in person then what you see in the pics.
Sorry for the small pieces!:eek: As well as for the lousy pics. I'm tired, and didn't feel like hauling out the canon, so shot these with my cell phone.
I'll see about getting better pics.

Attachments

• Caps for Swap.jpg
    Caps for Swap.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Palys for swap from fowl3r.jpg
    Palys for swap from fowl3r.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Palys for swap.jpg
    Palys for swap.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Palys for swap from fowlr.jpg
    Palys for swap from fowlr.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 86

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: