Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
That time of year has arrived once again! :party: What are you donating to this year's Spring Frag Swap to be raffled, sold, auctioned or given away?

Members: Feel free to donate everything from zoanthid polyps, kenya tree and mushroom corals to Watermelon chalices, dendrophyllia frags and acropora colonies. Nothing will be turned away.

Those members with super tanks and lots of items already for sale in the Frag Swap Forum, we expect to see some eye-popping contributions :Yikes::Yikes:

Please sure to bag and label your donations with your name and the coral's.

If you have teaser photos, this is the thread to show off what you're donating :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
I'll donate a frag of this...
IMG_6758.jpg

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Wow - you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to bring along 4 frags of my leathers for the Selling Bins, and a small frag of the Tyree Green Toadstool too :)

I'll post some pics tomorrow here on the thread.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'll donate a pair of my Hybrid clownfish for the raffle/auction.

sanjay.

Wow...talk about upping the bar! :)
Thanks Sanjay!!!!!!!! :hug:

Remember everyone - we are looking for everything from mushrooms, to kenya trees to Sanjays clownfish and all in between as we have reefers of all different levels and types!

Who is next? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
well i've tried to donate my wife for the last 3 yr's, guess one more wont hurt. she cook's { not great } and she cleans and does have a job. oh and i'll be bringing rainbow monti colony - needs coloring up and sure i'll have a few other's

dickenscd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My Donation for MR Swaps

One 4" RBTA attached to a branch Tonga rock similar to the one in the following picture.
80814009.jpg

SPS green mili frags from the following colony
80811017.jpg

Blue xenia as shown on the bottom of this picture
80814021.jpg

Sorry no time for swaps or sale of my corals, and I am more than willing to pay for any corals which I can use in my tanks.

James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: