Status
Not open for further replies.

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
just wondering why was this thread closed???

i had a friend go overseas and buy tons of corals at a wholesaler... the corals were extremely cheap... the shipping was a lil pricey but if u can get the weight down itll be cheaper...

i dont think there was anything illegal involved in buying corals overseas and you shipping them yourself....

coppa

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So maybe you can help me... I opened a thread about is a while ago. I want to order some corals with u guy's in the US en let them come to Belgium. Now the tricky part is that I have not a shop.

hopely some positive response,
Kris
just wondering why was this thread closed???

i had a friend go overseas and buy tons of corals at a wholesaler... the corals were extremely cheap... the shipping was a lil pricey but if u can get the weight down itll be cheaper...

i dont think there was anything illegal involved in buying corals overseas and you shipping them yourself....

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
yes i saw a thread that had the same topic.... well my friend was in DR and he asked the wholesaler what does he have to do... the whoelsaler simpply packaged them up in bags tehn put them in foam boxes and shipped them fed ex....

if this 3rd world country lmao sorry i had to say that... not racist or anything lol had forms and what not then the wholesaler should have made my friend aware of what was going on....

my other friend is in the process of filling out forms to bring his dog back from ecuador... and the forms only came out to like 40-50 bucks... basically there was a processing fee...

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
yes i saw a thread that had the same topic.... well my friend was in DR and he asked the wholesaler what does he have to do... the whoelsaler simpply packaged them up in bags tehn put them in foam boxes and shipped them fed ex....

if this 3rd world country lmao sorry i had to say that... not racist or anything lol had forms and what not then the wholesaler should have made my friend aware of what was going on....

my other friend is in the process of filling out forms to bring his dog back from ecuador... and the forms only came out to like 40-50 bucks... basically there was a processing fee...

Thanks!!! your post is very helpful and exactly what i was looking for. I think i'll do what you mention, hopefully i can over come the language barrier over there. Now i just need to find some lfs or wholesale that i can ask on the shipping thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: