• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

oceangallery

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Would like to thank all who put this together. It was a great event. We are very proud to be a part of such a great organization. A special thanks to those that supported us and visited our table.

oceangallery

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Mike...Glad you liked it!! Lookinig forward to seeing you soon!!!

Del...Like I said..if you can keep clams, you can keep acans.....cya soon brother!!...

Kon, anytime my friend...take care and good luck!!!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Brian,

Thanks for bringing the Fuzzys. My tangs went crazy last night, they hadn't eaten them in months. I didn't buy anything else but will be in the store soon to see if you will sell me anything out of the grow out tank, which is one of my favorite places to find new and unusual SPS.

-Josh

oceangallery

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
LOL! Yeah...I'm really glad the Fuzzy Phytes are back, We have about 40 baby hippos in stock and I fed them Fuzzy Phytes today, they went absolutely nuts!! It was my pleasure...I'm sure we'll find something in there for you...I know I already have one frag with your name on it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: