Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
It was great seeing some old familiar faces and we were able to make some awesome new friends. :) Overall, it was a great experience and we had a lot of fun!

Thank you to the MR crew for organizing the event and to all the volunteers that helped out the night before the show. See you guys all at the next swap! :D

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
i finally got the dragon soul prism i saw from your thread..not to mention some bright aussie favia as well...and..you were kind enough to throw in a free frag of another favia!! woo hoo!! thanks!!

DEL
:tub:

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Thanks for the favias joe, they are awesome!
No problem, Alex. Thanks for the kind words!

joe beautiful stuff, wish your stor was close, and ty for the sps colony, got to post a pic to see what species it is
Definitely post a pic when you get a chance, you picked a beauty to take home. :D

i finally got the dragon soul prism i saw from your thread..not to mention some bright aussie favia as well...and..you were kind enough to throw in a free frag of another favia!! woo hoo!! thanks!!

DEL
:tub:
I'm glad that you're happy with the frags, enjoy!

thanks for the corals. they're looking good.
Good to hear, Justin. Post some pics when you get a chance. :)

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Thanks for the deep water piece, it has a lot of potential once its fully colored up in my system.. I also realized I took a picture of a colony I really want also... I'll have to stop by sometime this week or next week early.. This my colony and the green one I want to stop by for..

Attachments

• ny aquarium.jpg
    ny aquarium.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 77
  • the shot...JPG
    the shot...JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 76

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks to the whole manhattan aquarium/ NY aquarium service/ Unique corals crew. You guys have so many names I don't know what to call you anymore.
I don't know how many things I bought from you but I definitely wanted to buy more.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: