rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Kenske I would NEVER leave u a negative feed back as long as u hook me up with a nice chalice frag :lol2: Pnoy I don't think it was u cus I saw u all of 1 minute @ the swap :lol2: some greek guy told me u had to run home because ur wife gave u a 4pm curfew.

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Kenske I would NEVER leave u a negative feed back as long as u hook me up with a nice chalice frag :lol2: Pnoy I don't think it was u cus I saw u all of 1 minute @ the swap :lol2: some greek guy told me u had to run home because ur wife gave u a 4pm curfew.

I know who that geek guy is :mad:... Yup curfew for me .. I like to be home that time so I will not get the beat up after :lol:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I know who that geek guy is :mad:... Yup curfew for me .. I like to be home that time so I will not get the beat up after :lol:

Steve don't listen to him.Anything I tell him he mixes it up!!You left but I'm the one who had to be home early.
Next time you hear a woman say to a man "you never listen when I talk to you" think of Rob.:lol2:
In any event glad to see this all worked out in the end.:D
Rob btw your not my cousin anymore :mad:

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0

So which one is it? greek or geek.... that "r" changes a lot of things....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: