rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was just wondering how long is an appropriate time to give someone a negative feedback? I pm'd this guy & its been 2 days & I know he's been on the site cus I see him on the list. I bought something from him & several members told me it was bleached & I gave the member the benefit of the doubt based on what he told me. So today is wednesday & I haven't heard anything from him. Should I wait longer?

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Is that the LE white piece I saw on the swap :eek:.. j/k..
:lol2: Your too funny!!!

First thing I do when I sign on is to check to see if I have mail.
But that's me.
Reefberry him then you know if you don't get a response he closed it out and is ignoring you.We all know how that reefberry screen pops up no matter what you are doing till you take action.It just doesn't go away.

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
how long was it being carried around at the swap? hope that was not a factor ...did you get a clear picture of the frag before you comitted to buying it?
nah didnt see a pic took the guys word for it. lesson learned i suppose. i dont know how he had it carried but b4 i got there 2 buddies of mine said it was in bad condition. i saw it figured it would color back up but i was wrong.

Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
....................... ok u waited long enough rob, if he hasnt contacted u, most likely he is ignoring you. Send him another pm, a rb message, if no reply by the end of the week, send him a bad feedback. :iamwithst

kenske

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Personally, if it's not a expensive purchase (less than 15-20$?), i would just leave it alone. Whether the seller decides to work it out with you or not. Leaving him a negative feedback will mostly likely earn one yourself. This is what the current feedback system allows. You are better off just busting his kneecaps...:tongue1:

Now remember Rob, if you ever, EVER, leave me a bad feedback, I will leave you one as well...lol :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: