S

Satchmo

Great idea with this site. Seems that 90% of all reefers live in Southern California and Florida. It's nice to have a home just for us

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Everyone is welcome! I hope the name Manhattan Reefs doesn't make any Jersey people uncomfortable.

The site was designed for the NYC Metro area residents. If someone from California wants to be a member they are welcome to join.

Also, please note that the Reef Store listing includes only one Jersey store at the moment. I'd like to add to this if you know of any good places which are within a reasonable distance from the city.

Thanks,
Josh

tinyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my personal fav is Underwater World in Roselle Park, NJ. jeff at Hanover Pet, East Hanover seems to be making a huge push into coral. i think he's tripling his coral tanks and just added dsb's show tanks. (that'll be for another thread tho)

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree Satchmo its been very hard finding a good population of local Reefers. I'll have to Finish my frag/growout tank soon so I can start trading.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess whooo !
Yeah Im up that well known river without a paddle, so Ill be here, and there occasionaly.
Any one want to come to Small-Albany, thre are a few nice stores here (Including my place LOL)
Tiny , Satchmo, Crakuer, Ill be seeing you all soon as Im working on a Nano-reeftard.com meet up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: