Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
im gonna try yo make it to at least 1 day
a/c is only 1 hour from philly

which day would be the best to goto...?
Sat. if you are only going for 1 day. Friday and Sunday are more like half days. If you are just going for the tradeshow part the best deals are on Sun. as the conference winds down, but lots of the best stuff is already spoken for.

Remember though, this is a conference, not a swap--- the speakers are the main attraction.

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
ok then saturday is it...i would like to listen to some good info...possibly pickup a few frags..haha
also win a few hands on some poker so i can buy the frags...lol

so it looks like under 30$ if i pay at the door right?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Come pick me up in Flushing... I am looking for a ride as the postal truck may not be going due to some end of fiscal year audit issues :lol2:.

You got it Pierce. I'll contact you a week before to firm up plans. There is a chance I might stay for the weekend though. Not sure yet.

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can get tickets at the door. They'll be slightly higher than the current prices at the door though so if you're sure you're going you can save some cash (for the great livestock) by ordering in advance!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: