Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Who are these VIPs you speak of if I may ask? I would love to meet some of these A-List buddies of yours. I'm contemplating wearing the light blue or the lavender tux..

Are you into politics? Most of the wannbes(oopps I should nto use this word) should be here. you see their pictures everywhere you go in Chinatown, Flushing and Korean Town. Patents holding Drs., Major Developers in Flushing. Too bad, not much Entertainment Stars this time.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Wingo, I think u need to take reefing 101 again. Seems like u are still in the primitive stage. Saltwater, a powerhead doesnt cut it anymore when u are trying to keep sps. Its not for newbies, sorry to say. Do you even use rodi water? I remember your live rock tank uses tap water, is that also act as a sump for all your tanks?

you must be dreaming to come up with ideas like these.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Wingo, I'm glad everything is back to normal...got a list of people I'm referring to you.

Thanks for the kind concern, especially from a fellow vendor. Instead of bashing, you actually refer people to me.

Anyway, it's only a near crash, not complete system crash, as I have caught it early on. Only like 1 2 colonies out of couple hundred corals have issues.

Wish to meet up with you next weekend.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: