Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
For the past 2.5 years i have been running 14k phoenix on a PFO ballast but i have been thinking about switching to 20k. Can anyone recommend a good 20k 250W DE bulb. Plus if you can post a pic of your tank using the bulb it would be greatly appreciated. I tried reading sanjay lighting guide but that just comfused me more, lol Thanks Chong

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
Hey Chong,
I am not familar with De bulbs, but i think helios makes DE.. i use to run SE Helios 20k and it was really nice in color. Similar to Radiums.

mike

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Chong, Pnoy got me into the Helios 20k. It is the best 250w DE blue bulb that I tried. Problem is they stopped making it. Supposedly the EVC 20k is a relabeled version of the helios 20k.

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
helios 20k

Chong, Pnoy got me into the Helios 20k. It is the best 250w DE blue bulb that I tried. Problem is they stopped making it. Supposedly the EVC 20k is a relabeled version of the helios 20k.

I agree with Jackson I too was convinced by Steve pnoyreefer about the Helios 20k best bulb ever but they are now known as EVC 20K I tried it and it's the same bulb but different label!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: