What day/time is best for you to attend the holiday party?

• Friday Dec. 16th Evening

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Saturday Dec. 17th Afternoon

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Saturday Dec. 17th Evening

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya know.... a Friday and Sat is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get to with the holiday season and being a Chef... so you all must have conspired to figure on me not being able to come.......

WELL HAH ! I just may show up with a "day off" {evyl laugh} MMUUWAHHHHAHAHAHAH !!!! {/evyl laugh} !

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Dave ESPI said:
ya know.... a Friday and Sat is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get to with the holiday season and being a Chef... so you all must have conspired to figure on me not being able to come.......

WELL HAH ! I just may show up with a "day off" {evyl laugh} MMUUWAHHHHAHAHAHAH !!!! {/evyl laugh} !

LOL
niiiiiiiiiice

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
New members and reefers read this

for GODS SAKE when in mixed company ie. reefers and non-reefers, STOP, STOP, STOP, & STOP talking about the electric bill :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :irked:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
no not really. every time I'm out in a group with my gf, someone has to start complaining about the e bill and how bad it is, grrr.
I've spent money to keep the bill low, but we don't need to constantly bring this part of the hobby up. think people, many of us don't live alone and this is a major issue.
so please before y'all start b!tch'n about how much the tank costs to run, take a look around you. and stop running your lights for 12 hours a day.

I will refer you to this thread, Kai :rolleyes:

http://manhattanreefs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3951&highlight=electric

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
:lol: yeaH, weLL... soMe foLks aren't used to socializing. i d0Nt even teLL my frnds about my reef hobbY. i think itS a personal thing for me that thEy wouldnt be interested in... that'S whY they laugH every time i invite them to thoSe hangouts and i teLL them what we do... :rolleyes: so in the Holiday Reef Out, they'LL laugh again :tired: :sigh1:

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jhale said:
for GODS SAKE when in mixed company ie. reefers and non-reefers, STOP, STOP, STOP, & STOP talking about the electric bill

hay Jhale... is this your version of my rant on " STOP STOP STOP WITH THE BIRTHDAY THREADS ? "

ps: HAH HA !

oh, and My 'lectric is EXPENSIVE !!!! and it is not because of the tank. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: