10-5-08

tank_1.jpg

10-4-09

photo-1.jpg

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Mike, That is the Pearl berry in the middle I cut a piece for you when you came by unfortunatly pictures never do my corals justice.

Ora Hawkins back left
Ora Purple Plasma back middle
Palmers blue milli on the right

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
WOW, that is a lot growth in 1 year!!!;) How did you get them to grow so much?;)
What ever your doing keep doing it!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!! :birthday:

As for growth I guess its just consistency of water changes and feeding. I also believe that finding the perfect spot for each coral is a big help and once you find a spot leave em alone. I have only fragged these corals a few times I think this also helps being they are not constantly being cut down :shhh:

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Is that your red table down closer to the bottom? if it is woww.. thats a lot of growth

Yes in the first picture the coral in the bottom middle is the Red Planet :)

Here is an update pic taken as of today 10-05-09 of my ORA Red Planet

photo2.jpg

I will attempt to get some better pictures to show actual size maybe Garrett will come take some pictures with his fancy Nikon

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
If you look at the first picture all the way at the bottom right underneath the radiant wrasse is a dark green efflo

Here is an updated picture of it as of today 10-05-09

photo3.jpg

Once again I am sorry the photo sucks but this is more to show growth

Hope people are actually enjoying some of my poor pictures :eek:

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I have only fragged these corals a few times I think this also helps being they are not constantly being cut down :shhh:

This is the most obvious of points that no one seems to realize anymore. The hobby focus on frags has much good to say for it, but there are some drawbacks too. The compulsion to frag everything is chief among them.

Nice work Dave. That is the nicest and probably largest Pearlberry I have seen.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: