KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
those r only set up shots. the problem is i took too many its pain to choose and take forever to upload and I'm doing this at work!:bigeyes::shhh::shhh::shhh:

You must have gotten a fair amount of work done today..I'm still waiting for the other pics! lol

Sort though nothing - just post all you can!!!!!!! :lol_large

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question, and a few comments.

1) Why are there leis every where? I have noticed that at a few swaps. Is there a significance, or just for decorations.

2) Best moustache award goes to...... Handle bars, def handle bars
3) Todd pointing at camera is very funny...great picture!

4) When I was being checked in(just past security), the girls checking names said to my GF, "you are his +1?"..and the other one said, "congratulation to you!", it was the funniest thing i've heard in a while(My GF was the blonde girl playing on her ITouch on the couches the whole time, she was so bored)

1- I think Josh gets a deal on them...I know we spend a lot of time picking them up off the floor afterwards :)
2- His name is Frank and yeah, it is nice ;)
3- Agreed that is a fantastic shot!
4- Funny, yeah, that would have been Janine & Leah at the table out by the Security Desk...or DSiberia as Randy called it..lol
I didn't have much chance to speak with Leah, but Janine, OMG, the woman is a hoot and a half (the darker haired one, and I bet she was the one who said it), I don't think I've ever had so much fun at swap set-up!

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Looks like I had a great time at set-up and did very little work. Now I feel guilty!

soooo not true! Well the part about doing very little work anyway. I KNOW you had fun..
Wish I could do the accent here..but I recall almost being in pain from laughing while we were 'woeking on zee lidz' for those raffle buckets...aka Frisbees....
no guilty necessary - you were everywhere helping with everything! :hug:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Thanks all for the kind words!

Nice shots, Steve. Wonder who took the first one :splitspin

Thanks Steve that's your shot very nice! I need a latter to take that kind of shot...LOL
2nd shot r mine good to be short too:tongue1:
forgot to mention Steve(widdy) r also loves photography been in the hobby more than 10 years. really nice guy he'll go extra miles for ya thanks for all the help and tips man! I own u big time bro! I should have time for mafia war tonight I'll luk what i need...hahaha

YES! No pics of me! Thank god! I hate taking photos.... :p
Nice pics... the one with tahl and todd is hilarious! :lol2:

LOL and Thanks Alex! It must be an Asian thing...LOL

Wow - great pics, Steve!

I may have one jealous BF thanks to those pics... :shhh:
But they're still awesome. Looks like I had a great time at set-up and did very little work.
Now I feel guilty!

Thanks Tahi! hope i didnt get u in trouble...LOL
agree with Kat you were running around like every body else.

You must have gotten a fair amount of work done today..I'm still waiting for the other pics! lol

Sort though nothing - just post all you can!!!!!!! :lol_large

LOL Kat! yup been busy all day and night finally all uploaded working on the post now....:splitspin

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Swap day.....
some pics r taking by my (QUEEN)wife so be nice...lol she's kinda getting into the photography too its a good thing for me no more excuse for new lenes...hahaha

there's she is...vvvvvv...still a little shy in front of the glass...haha
IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

anthony27 in red
IMG_2353.jpg

left Harry(Grknyer) right (m'akoypnoy) both r secret collectors!
IMG_2354.jpg

from left teddy, Frank(frank arriaga) Joemac(jose) and Awida(awibrandy)
IMG_2356.jpg

Pablo
IMG_2357.jpg

Pablo's son? cool kid must got tons girl friends...lol
IMG_2419.jpg

my man Javier(javier Rojas)& his sweet heart Nelly u lucky man!
IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

UC
IMG_2416.jpg

Jackie from MA/UC...Thanks for the smile and the lovely post:splitspin
IMG_2492.jpg

left( IDK..lol) mid Kat(we should all know her by now..lol) right DaaznMofo(Justin)
IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

wetthumbfrags all the way from LA wow lots goodies I picked one and I know who picked up 15 frags...hahaha
IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

Randy(Prattreef) & Tosiek(Tony) smart dude!
IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

Mike...
IMG_2385.jpg

bob1000.....Tobin mr mafia...lol
IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
ok ready for more......

Dace this guy have HUGE tank stock up with most of every corals on the market and nikibabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! no funny face this time...lol hope u like it
IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

twistedteq(jay) nice dude...helping out AE
IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

cc candies
IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

Fragging time you da man Mike(Slamajamajama)
IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I was doing the door...not sure why I or Turan would congratulate your GF but ummm...ok! Sorry she was so bored.

It was the girls in Siberia(Pratt had it right)

Nikki: Thank you for helping me find the correct buckets for the raffle, you made things much easier :)

It is amazing, I am generally very calm and cool, but when I get into that room with all those corals, im like a kid in a candy store, running around like a chicken with its head cut off, and I had the same amount of thought as the chicken too.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: