Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have two. one in my main disply, and one in my frag tank. great fish! the one that's gone is the one from my frag tank. Tank is just about empty so he really can't be hiding anyware. if he jumpped, i don't know where he could be. i searched the entire room. Can he walk around on land like a mud skipper?

Only other fish in the frag tank is a Clown tang. There are alos some peppermint shrimp, hermits, and snails.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I have two. one in my main disply, and one in my frag tank. great fish! the one that's gone is the one from my frag tank. Tank is just about empty so he really can't be hiding anyware. if he jumpped, i don't know where he could be. i searched the entire room. Can he walk around on land like a mud skipper?

Only other fish in the frag tank is a Clown tang. There are alos some peppermint shrimp, hermits, and snails.
Nope they can't walk but they can be out of water for a long time before they eventually die. Even if they could walk the humidity would dry them out very quickly.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: