D

DEEPWATER

Im having a big problem with my zoos.I realized that some of my zoo have a red slim on them ,I did a fresh water dip with lugols solution also did a Peroxide dip as well.
Every day i see some other zoo getting infected with this.What can i do?
Did i anyone ever experiance something like this .
Can i do anything as of now I cant get all of them out what do i do ?

Attachments

• DSCN3159.jpg
    DSCN3159.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN3156.jpg
    DSCN3156.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN3158.jpg
    DSCN3158.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN3157.jpg
    DSCN3157.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I've seen "regular" red slime algae grow on zoas. If that's your problem, siphon it up, increase flow to that location and treat for RSA as you would anywhere else in the tank.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Deanos said:
I've seen "regular" red slime algae grow on zoas. If that's your problem, siphon it up, increase flow to that location and treat for RSA as you would anywhere else in the tank.
It is only happening on the infected zoos, Flow is good in my tank.I dont have red algae prob in my tank so no need for RSA .

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SlamaJama said:
ronen.take a small tiped flat screw driver and chip the rock under the healthy zoos, chipping the rock thr attached 2... then u can glu them to another rock
I cant do that it seems that the tank is infected ,every 2 days i see something else worng ,this just happen out of nowhere.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just took out the infected zoos ,Putting them in a FW with lugols soultion dip.
If im corrected do this for 3 hrs ?for dry method

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: