sakura51707

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
i live on long island but travel 1 1/2 hour out of my way to go to ocean gallery. my favorite place....hands down. they have great stuff at awesome prices plus brian rocks. :)

shaunsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GCFISHREEF ---centereach has the best selection on LI and the best prices
Check out the reviews on MR and RC

johnvic

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I went to Manhattan Aquariums yesterday and not only do they have amazing tanks they were great to deal with and helpful to a noob like myself.

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Greenwich Aquaria hands down one of the nicest I have been to. Have not been to Manhattan Aquarium yet but I hear good thing`s about them also.....

russellbravo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
quick overview of the lfs near 908 area.

ocean gallery ii - def my favorite lfs in nj. selection is great. pricing is pretty good. dont forget to say ur a MR member. :)

pet shanty - selections are ok. prices can be ok to jacked depending on what your buying

aquatic obession - prices are ok to a little high, but alot of harder to find fish/coral.

underwater world - barely any frags - but if ur looking for colonies, they have verrrry nice peices. prices vary but most of the time you can get a deal with jay or his pops. very good people
(they're expanding... so eventually they'll have more frags)

animals and things - dry goods. period.

red sand - cheap corals and fish. feng is an awesome dude. always hooks it up with free s*#t :smokin:

and finally
absolutely fish - i know there are some of u here that are loyal customers, but i must say this store really disappoints me. these are the kind of stores that sweep away would-be reefers because of their prices. yea, sure the store looks nice and corals look amazing, but is that the premium im paying for? customer service is amazing, i admit, and the staff knows their sh*t.. but dont most reefers research hours on end on what they're going to buy..
before they purchase.

yes, its just my opinion
but then again, you can call and ask em how much they sell the mp10 for.
you'll know what im talking about.

Last edited:

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
oops forgot Animals and Things,lots of dry goods mostly food and hardware. their fish stock is usually in poor health or conditions.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: