yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
At the last frag swap a few members bought "PHEs" frags off of DRZL, i thought the price was great for PHEs But wasn't sure it they were PHEs he had a lot to sell. there slow growers and Go for $25-$35 a polyp at the time.
Some members PMd me and they all look the same. Mine turned Purple with green skirts, But have a Purplish circle around the mouth.

DSCN4880.jpg

Here is pics of my real PHEs Does anyone who brought them from DRZLS look like this.
DSCN4863.jpg

DRZLS are Pretty and worth the money, Im very happy with them but IMO DRZLS are not PHEs

Please post plcs of yours!

Last edited:

Pili

The Shrimp PIMP!!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine look more like the ones on the bottom but they have that nice purple ring. I bought them from Joe who i believe got then from DRZL so i think they are the same morph.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
::Scratches head::

how the heck did you guys get a red ring around them?!

Nick is right the second pic looks like a the Blane perun PPE, but trust me these are PHE's, Kris can vouch for it he saw them when I bought them and when I got home after they opened. Mine dont have a ring (I actually kinda like the ring:) ) and its 6" from my MH. Hmmmmm..... :scratchch. Ive heard of zoos changing color under different conditions, could that be it?

Id be interested in seeing everyone's too, that freakin weird

heres some pics before I chopped it up

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nick,
you got it..lol:D

Also keep in mind lighting does have alot to do with it

When I put zoos in my tank, the MH makes them grow long "lashes" to protect themselves from the light, also PC or VHO or even MH that above 9" high will make them lose some color or switch colors

Also since switching to a 10K EVC they look more purply purple than purply blue, so it just may be the rendition.

I hope you guys dont think I was trying to jip ya's, I would never pull that sort of BS under any circumstances

If I really wanted to make money I would've sold them on RC w/ inflated shipping or something. I just wanted to share them to bring their price down at least locally, and for local diversity.

Of course, I also did it with the hope that people would also do the same unto me with their rare zoos at very decent prices.

which hasnt happened yet ;) :hint hint:

Last edited:

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
DRZL There nice different but yours (Skirts) Deans, mine and others are not PHEs

NICK need to do i little more research :)
I might give you PHEs instead OF PPEs since they look the same to you LOL
Safe me money.

Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
DRZL said:
I hope you guys dont think I was trying to jip ya's, I would never pull that sort of BS under any circumstances

I don't feel jyped at all, Andres :) I didn't buy these cuz they had a name, but because I liked how they looked.

As I understand it, all PE (PPE, RPE, PRPE & GPE) zoas have a green slit for a mouth.

Also, I feel mine look like zoaid.com's PHE, except for the red ring. That pic I posted fails to capture their true color. House (Jim) was over last night; I'd like to know what his eyes saw.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
here are mine that i got from DRZL ,i like them ,but i see a diff in the rings ,also ,i had the rings and they are gone ,weird

Attachments

• phe 001.jpg
    phe 001.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 101
  • phe 002.jpg
    phe 002.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 98
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I laso seea diff with lighting issues ,The pic i just took are with reeflux 10k 175w and 125 uri actinics ,if that helps
what light does everyone have ,it may help to see the color diff in the zoos

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: