Reef Junkie

Reef Geek Extraordinaire
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just to clear up the confusion... :icon16:
The PHE's yessong posted are from Hellraisers colony. I know, because I gave them to yessong.
I do have PPE's too.

Which btw, I will be having a sale that will include rare zoas in the coming days.
Peace,
Bill

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reef Junkie said:
Just to clear up the confusion... :icon16:
The PHE's yessong posted are from Hellraisers colony. I know, because I gave them to yessong.
I do have PPE's too.

Which btw, I will be having a sale that will include rare zoas in the coming days.
Peace,
Bill
Thanks Bill,
Hows the family?
Put me down for a few PPEs

Later,
Robert.

Reef Junkie

Reef Geek Extraordinaire
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Robert,
The family is good, they loved the ice cream, thanks again.;) I'm not sure how many PPE's will be going on sale yet.

I've seen these PHE's with the rings and they're effing cool. My PHE's are just pure purple in the center with a bright green skirt.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i got mine from drzl and they have no ring, but i also find them to be fast growers in my tank. i started with 5 polyps, i now have 9 and i have even givin my sis in law 4 so already i had 8 new polyps grow

corals411.jpg

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Im glad you guys like them but now I feel bad :(

I asked around and show a few experienced reefers before posting them as PHE's, Mine look exactly like the ones from hellraisers...i'll snap pics up this wknd, they grow moderately. Sorry for the confusion if they are, in fact, bootleg PHE's

BTW Reef Junkie
Then jammies are mighty fine!:D

Reef Junkie

Reef Geek Extraordinaire
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Drzl,
Those zoas we traded are doing good?
I lost my Alien eyes you gave me. They were doing well, but my tang got a hold of them and the rest is history.
Got anymore? I'd love to get them back again.;)

It's not unusual for zoas to change colors in different tanks.:)

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey Reef junkie,

actually mine croaked too, after I cut them for you my colony went downhill (its all your fault! lol.j/k) it was like it went through something traumatic. The polyps would open less and less until they didnt at all.

The good news is that my gf has like 2 polyps that survived, but it'll be a while before its fraggable, theyre pretty slow growers

Your blues, are yet to be blue for me:(, I have em up high should I put them lower?
I gave a frag to jim for his troubles ;) and it also took them awhile to really open.

Its weird I can keep SPS no problem, but zoos Fuggeadaboutit!

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
DRZL said:
Hey Reef junkie,

actually mine croaked too, after I cut them for you my colony went downhill (its all your fault! lol.j/k) it was like it went through something traumatic. The polyps would open less and less until they didnt at all.

The good news is that my gf has like 2 polyps that survived, but it'll be a while before its fraggable, theyre pretty slow growers

Your blues, are yet to be blue for me:(, I have em up high should I put them lower?
I gave a frag to jim for his troubles ;) and it also took them awhile to really open.

Blues and purples do better lower JMO. I find Alien eyes are the hardest to keep for a long time! Im also down to two polyps for around a year with no further growth.

Also- some PHEs do grow a ring. Im going to lower them,,,, SORRY for the confusion. Jennies are Nice.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
DRZL said:
Hey Reef junkie,

My polyps that I had gotten from ya kinda floated away on me too. I think I know where one is so maybe, hopefully they just pop out of nowhere.
-Kris

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: