kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
lol

well i've been skimming through different forums and remembered something of this nature so i wanted to see if anyone has done it

basically from what i know is that you place a rock in the shot-glass, and then place for example, a shroom along with the rock and it should be attached within a week

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I do it.

You get a small glass jar, or a shot glass, and put some very fine rubble in the bottom. Then you put the soft coral on top of the rubble and then put the glass in the corner of the tank (low flow). Wait a week or two and the frag should attach to the rubble. Then you glue the rubble to a plug.

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I i used to do the same when i didn't have mesh lying around. Plus it gives the WTF factor when people look at a shot glass with coral in it. Then you spend about an hour trying to explain why.

Remember, you need two shot glasses to do this, and a bottle of liquor of your choice. It speeds up the attaching process when you do a shot every time you look at the coral in the shot glass.

Make sure you don't mistakenly drink the shot glass of coral or you might die.

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
lol alright so i just tried one out right now, and i'll give you guys a heads up in a week if it actually worked. its tough trying to find a spot in the tank with very very very low flow, even the slightest flow picks up this shroom. should i make a video... hmmm

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: