anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
iam in the middle of writeing a program that will when you take a picture scan the picture and cross ref it with a photo file in a data base but I am having some trouble but other then that I dont know any other apps

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
If you have a Neptune Aquacontroller, then Aquanotes is awesome. You can view temp and ph charts, turn equipment on and off, receive alerts, and much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

OGGISPORTS

Reef
Vendor
Rating - 98.1%
102   2   0
Imbarrie said:
Are you going to jailbreak it?

I like oldbooth it's really funny.
Not a fish or coral app though.

I was thinking about it what did you do what's dose jailbreaking do to the fun thanx

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Enables you to gain ful control of the phone. You can add 3rd party software.
You would have to google to find more info about that. If you are not tech saavy it's probably not a good idea.
Also allows you to unlock it so you can use any sim card. Handy if you travel. You can buy a local sim card and use the iPhone in another country without having to buy AT&T global roaming which is a rip.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
What apps are you using? I can't imagine not having a jailbroken iPhone. So much more functions.
Kirakae, reminder, blacklist, installous, gv mobile. I don't know if you are aware of the things you can do.

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Imbarrie said:
What apps are you using? I can't imagine not having a jailbroken iPhone. So much more functions.
Kirakae, reminder, blacklist, installous, gv mobile. I don't know if you are aware of the things you can do.

Probably not aware of all the things it can do like you said. The app store suits me just fine. The only thing I really use is winterboard...which is cool.

Keith P

Mr. No-Show
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'm loving using ACJrSerial2Web on my jail broken iPod touch. Free ware if you have an Aqua Controller Jr.

I'm still waiting for Verizon to get the iPhone....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: