ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
thinking about getting 50-100 pounds of rock. i want to know what you guys suggest to buy from. looking for nothing crazy, just nice amount of coraline. what websites do you suggest? i bought off ebay once and it was AMAZING from keysliverock i think his name was and was full of corals, macro algae, coraline, ect... but im looking for just some nice purples/pink colorations. or anyone on here have NICE rock. i got rock from a few people on here before. some was nice, but some was ehh. let me know either site or personal have. thanks

Marcellina

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
As far as websites I am tempted to get some from www.sealifeinc.net when I upgrade. I have gotten corals and livestock from them and they were always beyond what I expected. I have heard great things about their liverock being covered with lots of coraline and macroalgae and orange, green and yellow colorations.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i remember u told me about that site awhile back and i actually was trying to think of the name like 2 hours ago lol. i remember u said alot of nice colors and one of the only people who still have tonga.

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
call them. you can normally get Marc on the phone and he can help you out. the website isnt always up to date. Also, if you call in your order to Marcorocks you can let him know what you are looking for and he will hook it up.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Call Ocean Gallery in N Plainfield, they sell for around $5-$6 a lb, less maybe if you're nice to them.

They have HUGE holding tubs in their basement that you can chery pick from to find the piece that suits your needs.

Ask to speak to Brian, tell him Brandon recommended you and he'll take care of you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: