Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
noob.jpg

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Smooth move Mikey...lmao :smash:

Was that the dremel we'd borrowed from our esteemed photographer only to have you hurl water at him with it?

...next time you get the rusty butter knife and the screwdriver I'd promised! :biglaugh:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
hey ricky! all good fun man...lol

there was a lot of college girls around, i was distracted...yea. yea thats it...

Funny Mike I didnt know that me, MO, Chraddam, Young and a few others were college girls...... BUT I got ya back too there was a lot going on- boxes being thrown vendors screamin for saltwater, Rany yellin at us for being lazy and not working and Kathy snooping around for lost rolls of raffle tickets that Daisy misplaced----sound good?;)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
hey ricky! all good fun man...lol

there was a lot of college girls around, i was distracted...yea. yea thats it...

Nice try but you wouldn't have been looking down if that were the case...lol

Hey, think of it this way - you taught a BUNCH of people not to stick an electrical tool into water?

...didja think it was going to cut right through the water? I can't stop laughing.

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
funny mike i didnt know that me, mo, chraddam, young and a few others were college girls...... But i got ya back too there was a lot going on- boxes being thrown vendors screamin for saltwater, rany yellin at us for being lazy and not working and kathy snooping around for lost rolls of raffle tickets that daisy misplaced----sound good?;)
thats it!!!

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
It was the highlight of my Saturday evening! I am LMAO watching this over and over...and the Slo-mo makes it even better!!! AND...if I recall correctly, when I asked where Mike was, someone pointed to the corner...where you were sitting, Mike, just...talking. LOTS going on there:) You rule Mike!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: