ulmo

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Rich,

I think I know what you mean, but I recently installed halides so I'm very fascinated at this point. Going from VHO to MH sure was an upgrade, and a new world of sps possiblities opened up. I guess I'll get bored some day, but there's always fishing. :) You can never get bored of that!

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
hmmm, bored NO, massively, unbelievable, crazily frustrated where a hot poker and a sledge hammer will put me out of my misery.

THEN...

I see things grow, and I test, clean and coddle, and caress, admire, and enjoy.

BORED...LMAO!

thxs rich for the laugh....
Happy New Year my friend,
mike

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i can see what you mean- now that i have my tank set up and really can't do too much more to it I have stopped looking at it every few mins when I'm at home :) Now maybe once an hour or so...

having a small tank is certainly frustrating as I am so limited in what I can add! Not to mention trying to keep things from touching. The holidays have really taken their toll on my wallet so I can't even enjoy purchasing those 'extras' you don't really need but really want!

Thank god for MR! It really helps keeps things fresh.
:smokin:

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i dont have enough free-time in my life to get bored of anything.

between work, wife, reef, ship-building, computing, organizing, community service, errands, self-education, occasionally sleep, etc.etc.etc. i dont really have time to get bored.

regarding the reef, there is always SOMETHING you can upgrade, or another way to bring it closer to being self-sustaining.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Rich, As a person that cares deeply about your emotions., I offer to come over with a crate of beers and relieve you of your boring and draining hobby. :icon16:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
hermangareis said:
Rich, As a person that cares deeply about your emotions., I offer to come over with a crate of beers and relieve you of your boring and draining hobby. :icon16:

I'm down brother! Lets do this :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: