Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have 12G Nanocube and now I am slowly planning to upgrade. I think I really like 30G Oceanic Cube Tank. Where can I buy this? Is there any LFS carry this tank? How much will it cost? Thanks.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just called that place and they told me it will be $200 for just a tank. Damn, that's little too expensive I think. Maybe I should go with 27G Cube tank. LFS was selling for $55 for just tank. Thanks.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It was either 26 or 27G cube tank. And I don't even know who made the tank but it looks like ocreanic 30G tank. Comes with oak or black color. Anyway, I am going to stop by that LFS tomorrow or on Saturday to see if that tank is still available.

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Savager,

The only reason I ask is because sometimes the Oceanic brand will carry a little higher price tag. Some say that is because the glass is thicker and there are others that say there is no diff. All glass and Oceanic are owned by the same folks. That might explain some of the price difference.

E

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
ezee said:
All glass and Oceanic are owned by the same folks.

Wow, I learn something new every day!!

ReaderAmazed.gif

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Savager,

I think that Petsmart had the best deal for the Oceanic 30g, I know cause I was scoping out that tank before I brought my 26g bow.

mdk888

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Savager, just keep in mind the oceanic tanks are pricier than other brands in general. So if cost is your high priority, then you are better off with the other brands. FYI, I was in the market for the cube too, ended buying it from absolutefish during their midnite madness deal (supposedly at wholesale cost) and it still ran me ~360 for stand and tank for a 37G cube. Since that sale only comes once a year, I dont suggest you wait. The only other place I found in my research that didnt try to gouge you was a place called pets warehouse out in LI. You can give them a try.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: