basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
OK, now my tank exactly the way I want it. I could swear I said that a number of times already. But this time I really mean it. I have more fish than I should in my 24 gallon Aquapod and they are a nice peaceful and colorful group. My corals are overcrowded but look really great. Even my cleanup crew has turned out to be a very nice assortment of snails most of whom are out of sight during the day. So why do I keep looking at stuff both on line and in stores. And why can't I keep my hands out of the tank. Why can't I just sit there and watch it and enjoy it just the way it is, just like everyone else.....

sporty

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thats just the way this hobby is .I guess is our little creation in which we keep on creating(better,bigger,faster)etc.We are always looking for ways to make our creation better.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Yea brotha that's just the way it is..I don't even have my tank set up yet and I already have like 10 diff corals and 4 fish in my bro's tank waiting for me as well as a bunch others at friend's houses lol By the time it's set up and cycled I will prob have about 50 corals.

:sgrin:

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
It is because you are a frag addict. It's O.K. You are with your kind here; we should have a 12-step program. Check out the upcoming issue of Reefs Magazine in the near future. ;)
James

Last edited:

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
I did get a bigger tank a year and a half ago. I went from a 10 gallon which I had for 5 years to the 24 gallon. That is a 140% increase.

And I tank the many MR members for helping supply me with nice coral at reasonable prices.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: