albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Just started my new 450g tank with Oceanic, had been using IO, and Reef Crystals for since 1973...higher calc. and mag. in Oceanic (so high that some people advise diluting it a little with IO !), very good reports from some other members/LFS using it, and by far the best pricing. Will slowly convert entire system over to Oceanic.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Just started my new 450g tank with Oceanic, had been using IO, and Reef Crystals for since 1973...higher calc. and mag. in Oceanic (so high that some people advise diluting it a little with IO !), very good reports from some other members/LFS using it, and by far the best pricing. Will slowly convert entire system over to Oceanic.

so the oceanic is better ur saying

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
so the oceanic is better ur saying
I'm saying that from what I see, there are people using many diff. salts, (some happy, some unhappy)...the stats/reviews on the Oceanic look very good, and with the large amount of salt, I'll be using (I just purchased over 3000g of mix) the almost 40% $ savings over ESV, is considerable!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: