Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey Guys:

I thought I would send a "general message" because I have a lot of pending deals and buys here as well as several PM's going back and forth.

You probably wont be hearing from me for a few days, I am going in for oral surgery tomorrow and was informed that I will be totally worthless for 3-4 days. (Well, doesn't take that much anyway ;-) No big deal, just having two wisdom teeth taken out and they have to cut into jaw to get at an infection, but the "happy" pills my doctor gave me will hopefully keep me sleeping for 4 days straight. ;-)

Anyway, if I dont respond for a few days, dont sell whatever it is you are holding for me.

-Alfred

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Alfredo De La Fe said:
You probably wont be hearing from me for a few days

you dont need your mouth to type, we expect posts from you (they are sure to be off-the-wall once you're all drugged up) :lol:

feel better, and just plan on what you want to eat to reward yourself when it is all over.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
They posponed the surgery yet again! First time they ran out of Oxygen, this time the tool used to cut bone broke. AND THIS IS Columbia University!!!

Anyway, geuss I WILL be around.

Thanks for all of the happy thoughts...

-Alfred

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Alfredo De La Fe said:
They posponed the surgery yet again! First time they ran out of Oxygen, this time the tool used to cut bone broke. AND THIS IS Columbia University!!!

Anyway, geuss I WILL be around.

Thanks for all of the happy thoughts...

-Alfred
will you be looking like this afterwards -------> :icon16:
:joke: I woke up while they were removing my 2 wisdom teeth and saw smoke coming out of my mouth, I quickly told myself to go back to sleep :bigeyes2:

best of luck to you man

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: