straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
LMAO this guy kept on about what he had and how it died, when do you say enough is enough, when he said he was giving the fish away i got happy until he said he's getting turtles and then he said he gonna keep it! This guy is crazy!

T

THEDLO

Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
have u looked through his other vids hes got all sorts of random pets....SMH

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This kid is not right in the head. He doesn't speak properly not to mention he constantly contradicts himself. And his thoughts are very scattered. And then there is the obvious, he hasn't conducted his research and is inhumane- just look at that tank!

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i just tried to post a comment on his video saying...

"please when you do move, bring every fish back to the pet store. im not trying to be rude but that is very crule. you obviously do not know what you are doing. that fish you dont know the name of is a niger trigger and should not be in there, and the undulated trigger you have. actually everything should not be in there. clean your tank,. they are living animals. this is horrible. i feel really bad for everything in there. dont waist your money buying more. take a trip back to pet co and return everything"

im sorry but thats just wrong.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: