Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Chraddam's $10 Swap Frags!*UPDATED*!!! up

It's that time of the year again, and since my wife made me get rid of one of my tanks, I have a bunch of stuff that I am fragging for the swap.

If you have dealt with me before, you already know the deal. If not, here it is. All of these frags must be picked up at the swap, or afterwards if you cannot make it. Feel free to call or pm me about prices, deals, etc. but not to pick up before the swap. I don't know the names of the zoas I sell, so don't tell me that "those Orange Ringers are actually Lunar Eclipses!". I don't care what they are called, just put them in your tank and enjoy them.

My eyes are getting worse, so when I say you are getting 10 polyps, you are getting a piece with more than that because I can't sit there and count polyps without my eyes starting to hurt. Ok, that's not true, I just like to be generous:)

You can pay me at the swap, or paypal, whatever works for you. And if you buy 4 frags, the 5th one is on me. And if you buy more, you will get more free stuff. I know, the economy sucks, but I will hook you up nonetheless.

Here's the first round of stuff- I still don't have a real camera, just a point and shoot, so these don't really show off the colors on these guys. Did I mention that I have switched over to almost all LED'S? And that everything I have pops really nicely under them? If it doesn't pop under LEDs, I wouldn't put it in my tank.

First up-

"Tangerine Peas"-These are 2 really nice colors on one rock. The orange skirts light up like crazy, and the insides are a bright peachy color. The green centers on the other ones are brilliant.
$10 for 10+ polyps, and I will try to get a nice mix of both colors for you.
orangeandgreen.jpg

"Glowing Greens"- Deep blue skirt and center with really bright green in between-REALLY bright green!!! $10 for 10+ polyps.
glowinggreens.jpg

"Cotton Candy"-3 different shades of pink, all in one polyp. And they pop nicely. $10 for 10+ polyps.
smallpinks.jpg

"Yellow Bluerings"-These have BRIGHT yellow skirts and middles, with a deep blue between. $10 for 10+ polyps.
yellowbluerings.jpg

*SOLD OUT* "Cherry Blues"-These have a deep blue center surrounded by a fiery red outer ring and skirt. They look great under those LEDs, man. $10 for 10+ polyps.
redsos.jpg

"Green Jeans"-They are HUGE. And VERY bright green, with a white stripe through them. $10 for 6+ polyps.
greeens.jpg

5 MORE ADDED!! "Electric Rosebuds"-I only have a small amount available. These are the brightest pinks I have EVER seen. HUGE polyps that are not are as big as palys, but they are on a flat mat on the rock. The pink middles look like Christmas tree lights, that's how bright they are. I wish I had kept more, but I only have so much room...$10 for 5+ polyps.

pinkies.jpg

And, the last one I am posting now...

"Kittens"-I only have about 12 of these frags. Healthy, between 6-12 weeks old. I have never seen the mother colony, but these guys are gorgeous. You can pick them up anytime after October 1st. They are all really, really sweet and ready to be adopted. The adoption fee is $25 for one. OR for two. That's right, 2 for 1 sale!!! Mods(Kathy) get special discounts. You must pick up in Long Island City, 11101.

kittens-1.jpg

That's all for now, I will be adding more coral later, once I decide what I can bear to let go. Believe me, it's hard to pick:(

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
lol, wish I could take of frag of those kittens, but have 2 frags myself that I need to re-home :cat:
Hoping they are the first frgas you sell out of!

You do have 2 other frags I'd like at this point though :)
Cherry Blues & Electric Rosebuds please..send me your PP so I don't have to carry $ at the swap. Thanks Jeff!!

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Swap Frags

Hi Chraddam, I am in for some of your zoas polyps:
Tangerine Peas x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Glowing Greens x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Cotton Candy x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Cherry Blues x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Electric Rosebuds x 1 $10 for 5+ polyps

Total $50 To be picked up at swap meet?

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Hi Chraddam, I am in for some of your zoas polyps:
Tangerine Peas x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Glowing Greens x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Cotton Candy x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Cherry Blues x 1 $10 for 10+ polyps
Electric Rosebuds x 1 $10 for 5+ polyps

Total $50 To be picked up at swap meet?

Yessir, and I will throw in a lil' something extra for ya :eek:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Nice Jeff, real nice!

Gotta say, that kitten frag I got from you last year has grown to be even more beautiful then we thought she'd ever be.;) Oh, and how she loves attention.:inlove:

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Nice Jeff, real nice!

Gotta say, that kitten frag I got from you last year has grown to be even more beautiful then we thought she'd ever be.;) Oh, and how she loves attention.:inlove:

Awilda, we work very hard to make sure our kitty frags are loving and affectionate :D

And did I ever mention how much I LOVE your profile pic? I think about that big lug all the time!!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Awilda, we work very hard to make sure our kitty frags are loving and affectionate :D

And did I ever mention how much I LOVE your profile pic? I think about that big lug all the time!!!

I know!

Thank you! That big lug is the sweetest thing in this house.;) If you'd only seen him when I first brought him home.lol He weighed all of 6lbs., oh so tiny he fit in a shoe. Look at him now.:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: