tonyyammine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i might actually be off this coming frag swap and i am hoping to be there so i

am wondering what i will be getting the chance to buy. i am looking for

chalices and an rtb or a blue anemone for my clownfish.. anyway thanku all.

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
there usually is a few RBTA, in the past a few nice Carpet anemones made their way but much more expensive.

As far as chalices go you can pre order some nice ones from GotFrags(Marc)around 25ish. Then anything with a name can go all the way up to 1500ish an eye(Jason Fox)

But if your not 100% about the swap just post a wtb thread. I know Bigsink was selling a RBTAs

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Tony, start at the Frag Swap thread, you will find a LOT there. And I am pretty sure that you will find EVERYTHING you need at the swap, even if you don't pre-order. Including pizza :D

tonyyammine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
thanks guys.. i just wanted to make sure that people would bring stuff that is for sale and not stuff that is already sold..ill bring my cooler too. i just have to wait till wed to make sure i can come i hope u guys have room for 2 more.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
thanks guys.. i just wanted to make sure that people would bring stuff that is for sale and not stuff that is already sold..ill bring my cooler too. i just have to wait till wed to make sure i can come i hope u guys have room for 2 more.

lol, you clearly have not been to one of our swaps...there will be SO MUCH there to buy that your head will spin. You will find far more to purchase than you possible can :)

..and do bring a cooler bag of some sort to keep your coral purchases in!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: