alavaia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys,

First post, but been lurking for a while and also been a very frequent user of the marketplace. I just recently upgraded the lighting in my tank and am in the process of lowering the nitrates in preparation for some corals, but that's probably a month or two down the road.

Anyways, I was just wondering what went on at this thing? I see there are speakers, which is pretty cool, and I'm sure there will be tons of corals and great people, but is there enough good stuff for someone who probably won't buy anything? I only ask because to get downtown is about an hour or so car ride from where I am, and was wondering if it would be worth it.

Thanks,

Andrew

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
go there will be equipment for sale there too. plus itll give u a feel for the next one :D

DrHarryLopez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I find the lectures to be the best part. Your at the cusp of starting a great hobby. There are many people that will be there that are at the same point, people who are just beyond, and so on. Many people avail n chatting everything reef, equipment, setup, n so on. Some cool demostrations too fragging, and this year their having a demo on DIY Led's. Even though you just upgraded LEDs are surely interesting. Lower nitrates and phosphates is my latest addiction!

In any event, I'm sure you'll find people to chat and share reefing interests.

If you don't I'll be at the lectures and will be happy to meet and chat with you reduction in nitrates and phosphates.

Harry

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
i dont really plan on buying much this swap-mainly dry goods but i had such a great time in the last spring swap! It was my first swap and at first i wasnt sure i should go but once i got there it was great! I learned so much and i met a lot of new friends. Plus just seeing every coral these vendors bring is amazing! You wont regret coming :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: