jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
My wife and my little ones are into it

I am glad that my wife is into it as well as my kids. My kids are a little too young to understand what going on in the reef habitat. My wife gave me the idea of reefin' and when that happened I ran with it. (because all husbands know when wife suggests a hobby or something positive LOL)

I do want to meet everyone that helped me in my journey and thank everyone. I am very grateful to have MR and LIRA as buddies in this wonderful hobby.

Much thanks

~James

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I dont have anyone:( no one likes me. I went out and bought 3 manequins from the local JC Penney, dressed them up and named them Johnny, Louise and Hector. We sit every night and watch the tank. Theyre not much for conversation and are not any help with water changes but hey- beggars cant be choosers.

LMAO :lol2::biglaugh::lol2:

My wife helps with water changes on the 180g and my 5 year old daughter loves to look at the tanks. She's even learned the species of most of the fish and some of the corals!

D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Easy ..... I was told to meet somebody about 5 miles away for somthing free and the person never showed or answer there phone .lol can that be a example :)

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
bacially some one died off the face of the earth so it was take it and never talk to you again what can I get out of you.

What about ppl that give you stuff for free and then get stiffed.

Woah woah woah...................................woah.

Just because the FREE Galaxea coral I gave you stung & killed a clam doesn't give you the right to call me out like that :tongue1:

And the FREE Superman Monti... but who's keeping count... :splitspin

Anyways... no more hijacking the thread.. lets keep it relevant.

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Alrighty now... Mr. Supreme Reef Tank Keeper

I didn't know that you had secretly installed a controller on my tank and secretly have been monitoring my tank parameters this whole time..

I mean.. I guess thats the only way you'd know if it would survive in my tank right?

Ninja status right there..

Its cool though. Taking "shots" on me in a public forum, rather than privately discussing any "issues" you may have with me really shows a great deal of character.

Now stop attempting to hijack this thread.. and lets keep it clean.

This thread was meant to be a friendly discussion about people's reef/fish buddies.

Not to deal with any other... yes again, "issues".

Thanks for the free stuff..

And thanks for being so diligent at drawing attention to this thread for the wrong reasons.

You really are..... an A+ Reefer.

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
where this thread started out
-------------------------------
--
--
--
--
--
--
--where it has now wound up
------------------------------

I couldn't agree more.

I tried mitigating things through PM... just for the record, since this is a public forum. hahaha

Any one else have some fish/reefer buddies they'd like to share?
Assuming it'll be preceded by good/happy things/experiences/anecdotes? haha

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ive met anthony in person and hes a real nice guy- Ive talke to you on here in threads again- a real nice guy- you guys had a disagreement-grown men are known to have this occur-its part of life.

But the difference between being men and gentlemen is knowing to try to squash it- and if you cant to agree to disagree. No biggie this too shall pass- time doesnt heal ALL wounds but it does take care of damn near all of them.

But lets keep the thread as cordial as possible for the original posters sake.

P.S.--I love you guys LOL

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
ive met anthony in person and hes a real nice guy- ive talke to you on here in threads again- a real nice guy- you guys had a disagreement-grown men are known to have this occur-its part of life.

But the difference between being men and gentlemen is knowing to try to squash it- and if you cant to agree to disagree. No biggie this too shall pass- time doesnt heal all wounds but it does take care of damn near all of them.

But lets keep the thread as cordial as possible for the original posters sake.

P.s.--i love you guys lol

+1

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: