aborrero4u

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey MR,

I have a 72 bow front tank with 6 fish, 70 lbs of live rock and with some zoas and soft corals.(hammer heads frog spawns etc. My tank has been up for about 3 years now and I am running my fluval 405 with GFO and chemi pure. I am thinking about getting another fluval 405. What do you guys think I should have in the other fluval? Advice or input would be much appreciated.

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
advice

+1
I agree get a sump & probably less maintenance because for your tank to be up for 3 yrs. with a fluval filter you must be cleaning the filter once or twice every week?

aborrero4u

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
+1
I agree get a sump & probably less maintenance because for your tank to be up for 3 yrs. with a fluval filter you must be cleaning the filter once or twice every week?

Hey, thanks for responding.I do my water changes weekly, and and clean out my canister every three weeks. All my water parameters seem to be good. I'm not going go to do the whole sump thing just yet......

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: