brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
I'm still thinking of what clown pair to get. I was at manhattan aquarium this week and they had some nice clowns for sale.

my 45 is getting

pair of clowns (picasso/snowflakes)
midas blenny
Scott fairy wrasse
1 ORA tank bred mandarin (will make sure eats frozen food prior to buying)

that's my wish list. not expensive fish but i think they are all very unique.

if i had a 60 or larger. go with a chevron tang.

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
ok i started to do the plumbing on the 60g yesterday. The plumbing parts that came with the cube was soft tubes. I decided to go with pvc since I had alot left over from the new plumbing on my 120g. I will post pix up in a few.

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A pair of picasso clowns would be a nice addition- Pacific East has a nice pair for only 90 dollars plus about 35-38 for shipping. Will's Water World also sell T/R picassos for 45 each (I just purchased and picked mine up).

A large midas blenny would look great in the 60 gallon. I just purchased from Will and it is gigantic.

A blue spotted jawfish is beautiful- I have wanted one for quite some time.

A potters angel/flame angel (although you take the risks of your corals being nipped).

Last edited:

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
A midas blenny and picasso doesnt sound bad. Im thinking about getting a pair of black clowns or naked clowns. Also a pair of flame wrasse. I went bare bottom, dont the jawfish need a sand bed?

A pair of picasso clowns would be a nice addition- Pacific East has a nice pair for only 90 dollars plus about 35-38 for shipping. Will's Water World also sell T/R picassos for 45 each (I just purchased and picked mine up).

A large midas blenny would look great in the 60 gallon. I just purchased from Will and it is gigantic.

A blue spotted jawfish is beautiful- I have wanted one for quite some time.

A potters angel/flame angel (although you take the risks of your corals being nipped).

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Doni is on reefsanctuary and breeds awesome clowns, she has been doing it for some time. My friend got 2 snowcassos, 2 picassos, and a normal grade b and they are GORGEOUS, but PRICEY!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: