Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As many of you know, we recently upgraded the site to a new version of the software and have added many new features.

Please feel free to post here if you have experienced any problems or are having issues with the new functions.

Thanks!

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I noticed that if you are typing a message and you hit your browers back button or shortcut key for it by accident when you go forward to the page again what you wrote disappears. But before the update what you wrote would still be there I believe.

Manny

Flying Kimura
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi
It's probably just my computer but,
when I click on "home" it only opens "reef graffiti". I just click refresh and it goes to MR home.

just happened and I noticed when it opens the whole left side of MR home is maximized and the right and center are minimized. I just never bothered to scroll down and over before :eek: just clicked refresh

running Firefox

Last edited:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
After I log in in the main page, the server readdresses me to the mainpage again but I'm still not logged in. I have to either go to the forum or open up a thread in order for the site to welcome my log-in name and show my private messages. Maybe its just my computer.

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I can't see the smilies link on that used to be on the bottom left any more (which had the 'code' for each emoticon in a popup window)! I'm running IE 5.5.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
froggiebunbun said:
After I log in in the main page, the server readdresses me to the mainpage again but I'm still not logged in. I have to either go to the forum or open up a thread in order for the site to welcome my log-in name and show my private messages. Maybe its just my computer.
same issue here

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
in my private messages, it always says:
"You have 21 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed private message receipts."
when i click the link, i get:
"alrha, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I can leave Feedback ,Its saying my message is too short ,i need atleast 10 letters ,and i have a complete sentence :scratch: lol
so srry for not leaving feedback guy :)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
I can leave Feedback ,Its saying my message is too short ,i need atleast 10 letters ,and i have a complete sentence :scratch: lol
so srry for not leaving feedback guy :)

Ronen you have to type in both places to leave feedback....you have to leave something in both "A Short Comment" and "Additional comments" then the feedback will be submitted.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
kimoyo said:
I noticed that if you are typing a message and you hit your browers back button or shortcut key for it by accident when you go forward to the page again what you wrote disappears. But before the update what you wrote would still be there I believe.

Before it was the same way for me. If you hit the browsers back button and went back, the writing would be gone before for me too. Don't think that changed but I could always be wrong.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Ronen you have to type in both places to leave feedback....you have to leave something in both "A Short Comment" and "Additional comments" then the feedback will be submitted.
it is somewhat more annoying to have to do that.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Ok got it ,now im off to give feed back ,thx kris yours is on its way :knockedou

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
JoshSaul said:
I don't understand the problem. I entered a rating and filled in everything except the link to the deal field. It submitted and added the rating immediately.

Is there a particular error message you are getting?

there is that added field that needs to be filled out (we didnt have that before). sort of like additional comments just to the other party.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
When you delete a message from your pm inbox, you automatically go back to the first page. Before it would stay on the page you just deleted from. So if your going back thru old messages to delete on page 3 it takes you back to page 1 after you delete each one individually.

Unless I'm wrong...again :lol:.

Last edited:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
kimoyo said:
When you delete a message from your pm inbox, you automatically go back to the first page. Before it would stay on the page you just deleted from. So if your going back thru old messages to delete on page 3 it takes you back to page 1 after you delete each one individually.

Unless I'm wrong...again :lol:.

:lol: You might be, it took me back to the first page before toooo. I did a lot of PM box cleaning tooo :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: