ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Hey all,

Some interest was shown in a sample document I put together. You can find it here (now that I figured it out!).

I will post updates here periodically at the bottom of this post.

I will take care of putting it all together, as long as I can get about 10 people (min) to participate. Two days before the swap I can post the pdf and I will bring a few color copies with me as well. Each person that partcipates with at least a few entries will get a copy.

If you are interested you can respond to this post. You can PM me with the the pics you want in the book with these specs for each pic. Try to anticipate what you will have by the date of the frag swap, I would like not to do too much last minute editing if possible.

Please feel free to post any suggestions to the format. If it is early enough and they make sense/people want to see them, I will add them to the bill.

Information Needed
Name of frag and whether it is a frag or the entire colony pictured
Your ID (obvious)
Number available (approx size if possible)
Price (if applicable)
Notes (lighting picture was taken under, mount style, anything appropriate)

Participants with Submissions
Swap Submissions
Alrha
DaRealDvs1
Deanos
Deepwater
Frank
House of Laughter
JHale
MasterSwimmer
Nine9d
Prattreef
Regal
Scarf_ace1981
Sollby
Tonyscoots84
WingoAgency

A Few Guidelines
You need to be RSVP'ed in order for me to put up your pics. I just don't want to take the chance that your stuff is in the book and you are not at the swap.

Your frag will be represented with exactly the information you give me unless I can see a really good reason to change it (but I will not be responsible for incorrect information, for ex. species names, I am just not that experienced! lol!) Each member should check their entries for errors and let me know if anything needs to be corrected.

Each person can post a maximum of up to 15 entries. I can be swayed on this if everyone is bringing more that 15 different species of frags.

On a daily basis I will enter 50 new requests or edits. This will become more important as the date gets closer. Try to get your stuff to me as early as possible as this will ensure that you get in the book.

I will try to sort the entries with some sort of coherence, right now it looks like ordered by category then submissions by member. Feel free to suggest other methods.

Here is the link to the updated file: MR Frag Swap Playbill

Thanks,

E

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Eugene,
I'm impressed. Are those pix WYSIWYG? Or frags from them?
I will be forwarding pix of some of mine to you for inclusion in your Premier First Edition Hardcover Leather Bound 14Karat Guilded MR Swap Book. BTW, nice job.

Russ

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Russ,

How are you!? I would think that the pics represented would be the mother colonies.

Slama,

Thanks, I can't think of anything offhand but I will let you know if I can.

Thanks!

E

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Master,

You can PM me with links to your pics. Include the information for the entries below the pics. Don't worry, if I need more I won't hesitate to PM you back!

Eugene

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
JoshSaul,

Neat idea about the frag page! Still more than happy to do this project though, just thought it would be cool. I have no problem putting in the time.

Thanks

E

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
seems like we r not getting 10 ppl for ythis great project, too bad.
ppl lets jump on this especially those that have many items to sell...

eugene is this in works, or just collecting info right now?
can i see ..? lol, just courious

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Mike, don't forget...it's still extremely early. I hope to have a ton of stuff to sell, but it's too early for me to start fragging. Anything I frag now, is being sold now. Wait till mid-March...things will getting poppin' then. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: