qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Long Island Reef Association is the group of geeks out here on the island. We host monthly meetings in Commack, right off the LIE exit 53, and host a few special events every year. The first being NERAC this weekend March 19th at Atlantis, during the summer is Family Fun Day (large groups from CT, NJ and MA come down as well), an annual collecting trip in September (yes we get tropical's in our backyard) and finally our Holiday Party.

www.longislandreef.org has whats next and www.longislandreef.org/events.html has the next 3 months so you know whats happening.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM or ask any questions about the club.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nerac

If you plan on attending Please Register so we can let catering know.
We have a great lunch included with admission.
Dinner will be served in front of the aquariums in the evening with an open bar.
Dinner is an extra $50 and you get a tour of the top of the reef tank along with the excellent food.
Included in the raffle is a chance to snorkle in that 20,000 gallon reef tank!!!:party::party::biggrinpa
Thanks--
Vinny

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I would be there just because of Cherry Corals and Jason Fox Signature Frags would be worth the trip for me. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: