Hotwheels

Hotwheels
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:)
Hey Everyone thanks for all the great info. Aftrer years of having FOWLR, I plan on starting a 75 gal reef. Being doing some heavy reading on it, here as well as books. I just join today and would like to say :thanks: to all of for your info. will kee-p you posted on my success and failures on establishing my 75 gal.

:thanks:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
welcome hot wheels.... were one big :grouphug: family here... any questions at all dont be shy ask away were always looking to help...

and ohhhh lets change what u said
will kee-p you posted on my success and failures on establishing my 75 gal

delete that failure part... ask any questions that come to ur mind and well try our best to make it a success....:bigeyes2: :)

there are alot of great minds here that know what they are doing and been doing it and been succesfull for a very long time...

let us no what equipment u plan on using and live rock etc. etc..

I

Iceman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.
P.S why do you Bronx people always think your better than us?

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Iceman said:
Welcome.
P.S why do you Bronx people always think your better than us?

:confused:

Huh???
Where did that comment come from??

Just reppin the borough & good to see another member from this board from the same area.

Who is "US"?

Attachments

• nuts.gif
    nuts.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 148

Hotwheels

Hotwheels
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:thanks: everyone
And I'll keep you posted on what i'll be using.

:question: Does anyone have input on the "Monaco Method"?

I'm thinking of using the reef/marine 'elements' as much as possible to replace modern technology, except, where lighting is concerned. I'll be using 48" orbit 96x4 watts.

Hotwheels

Hotwheels
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:) I'm actually from Brooklyn, just moved to the Bx. Its the same If you ask me, But I'd rather be in the Carribean Diving the weekend away.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I like his approach yet I have to modify it a bit

Hotwheels said:
:question: Does anyone have input on the "Monaco Method"?

I'm thinking of using the reef/marine 'elements' as much as possible to replace modern technology

Welcome to the "nature eco system club" of using mostly natural stuff instead of modern equipment. I like his approach yet I have to modify it a bit for a reef with much bigger coral and fish load. No results to share with you yet coz, I have only planned it but no MONEY to carry it out on a new tank. If you can view visio diagram I can email you my plan next week.

But unfortunately, it seems that not too much MR members believe it his preaching.

PM me what materials you are going to use in building the system base on his method. I have some of my ideal material to share with you.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: