23   0   0
DSC03703.JPG

DSC03708.JPG

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
hi david,

i see you finally got around to taking care of your stuff. the setup looks great!!! lmk if you need my help with anything.

-steve

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
dave, you can do that when we skin the stand.
that will be good. since the stand is going in my portfolio, I don't want any crappie looking equipment inside when you open the doors ;).
also you should make it look as good as possible for your own photos as well.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
hey j and d,

i'm free anytime to finish the stand and sump. my schedule is pretty much open. lmk if you guys can make some time during the week. thanks

-steve

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
good im outta town startin this morn...p/u a zoo rock from jim @ grand central, then out...i think i have my tank all set...timers and all...did a 10% water chng before i left..so all should be rite while im away..o btw did u chk out that light set-up @ hellolights i sent..want to get something goin when i get back
later...

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
that lighting is the same as mine, might as well buy my icecap retrofit. it maybe skip you out on shipping at 200

i have the icecap 250MH ballast for 100
XM 10K 250 SE bulb 45
and the same HL reflector for 25. LMK for 170 it's better then what HL is offering
BTW everything i have is new too LOL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: