spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
my friend at CA has inspired me to make a 10 gallon nano. i think 2x 40 watt Pcs and some LR and sand would do awsome stuff.

my friend's 20 gallon nano started breeding clowns lol who knew something that small can breed clowns. all welsl as long as their happy i guess.

So this is my 10 gallon nano log.
DSC02732.jpg

gonna start tmr maybe on rock formation.....
Does anyone have a heat gun i can borrow?

[ April 11, 2005, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: spykes ]

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
heh the 10 gallon is halted anyone know how to change the topic to a 29? my friend just gave me his setup which is a 29 acrylic with 55 watt PC and a wet dry. im gonna do some major acrylic frab it seems

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
hey, already upgrading so fast? sheeesh, thats gotta be the fastest upgrade, all you did is put up a post and already you're upgrading.
you can edit your subject by clicking on the paper and pencil icon (edit) and change your topic name from there.
when you are ready to change the topic to "spyles's 220 gallon nano" you can do it the same way.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DSC02741.jpg

I got all my plumbing and stuff almost complete! all i need is a mag drive pump. some vinyl tubbing and start to build the canopy and stand!. the wetdry is gonna be converted to a sump and everything...

I shouldve shown you guys how ugly this thing looked when i got it. it was full of cyano and dead bristle worms this morning. stinked like crap...... couldnt even see the inside hahhha.

BTW anyone good with polishing acrylic? might need some advice to remove some scratchs

[ April 10, 2005, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: spykes ]

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Today i decided not to use the wetdry as a sump for the tank, seems like a big waste after i only need it for the macros.... i might cut up that 10 gallon or use a rubbermaid, i think rubbermaid is the way to go tho. Just need to figure hout how to add it baffles.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Don't koi get really big?
I like the discus, but I never had them.
My favorite FW fish is the black ghost knife.
If i could I would set up a biotope tank just for them.
I used to have one, it would eat flake food out of my hand

It was one of the coolest fish I ever had.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
yeah koi gets really big, i got mine for cheap each were 2 inchs when i got them. now they are around 7 inchs. ghost knife can live with arowanas i think. my arowana was around 10 inchs before my heater failed and burnted them to death.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
that sucks, I hate stupid heaters. I wish someone would make a good heater that works without having to worry it will fail. that's why I want chiller, aside from the summer heat. if the heater breaks the chiller can come on and counter it untill i notice what's happening.

I would like a 12' long tank to keep the ghost knife in. that would be cool. the ghost knife could live at the bottom in the plants and the arowana could live at the top. I love dreaming.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: