Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've been meaning to get out there for a while now. Does anybody else want to go sometime soon? I'm available on the weekends. Their address is:

49 Gibson Hill Road
Chester, NY 10918.

I don't have a car or any way to get there which is why I am asking. :smash: Let me know.

I've been meaning to get out there for a while now. Does anybody else want to go sometime soon? I'm available on the weekends. Their address is:

49 Gibson Hill Road
Chester, NY 10918.

I don't have a car or any way to get there which is why I am asking. :smash: Let me know.

Are you looking to buy mainly livestock or equipment?

livestock

Then it's better for you to go to Jim not Russ. They're both from Saltwater Critter but Jim handles the livestock more and Russ handles the equipment although Jim has equipment as well. The better news about going to see Jim is that he is much closer than Russ, I'd say at least 45 minutes closer. PM House of Laughter (Jim) for the address.

O ok. I wasn't aware that they were at different locations. However, I was aware that Jim handles the livestock and Russ typically handles the dry goods/equipment. I'm assuming that you've been there, what's it like?

Russ has just an immense amount of equipment in his garage/storage facility, you could probably get just about ANYTHING you need from him in terms of dry goods. Jim's place is pretty cool, his basement is where all the livestock is although I wasn't able to see much, since I went right after the swap and he didn't have much left, but his set up is pretty nice and I'm sure you can find things you like when he's fully stocked. He also has a decent amount of equipment and whatever he doesn't have he can typically get from Russ if you plan ahead of time. And also as a little treat you get to see Jim's personal tank in his living since it's right by the basement door. You should just go check it out yourself and he's actually doing a rebuild this summer according to one of his threads and the livestock he has left is on sale before he begins his work so I would try to get up there as soon as possible to see if you can score some really nice deals on things you're interested in buying.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: