h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I saw this tank in person and i still cant get over how nicely this tank is set up, i got a lot of work to do. Then all the baby clown fish Josh is raising its what really takes it to another level .

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Here is a pic I took today while cleaning up the tank. The water is a little cloudy as I had just scraped the glass.

Attachments

• IMG_5786.jpg
    IMG_5786.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 284
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
is that a carpet of gsp on the sandbed

Yes, although it is actually movable. I gradually grew out the GSP on these clay frag shelves from modreef. Each one is about 1.25" square. They are completely covered so you can't see the clay at all. They are on small legs so the sand bed is open and there are TONS of pods and critters there underneath the GSP. I can move the pieces around if I want to clean out the sand bed. For example, if I am doing a big water change, I usually move the shelves from one side of the tank and vacuum the sand really well and then put the GSP back into place.

At this point I am using the GSP for nutrient export as I have to throw away several inches of it a week. Nikki was just here and I must have given her almost a foot of it total.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: