tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Approved Reefcleaners.org Group Buy- Ends 24th

Hi Folks,

The Reefcleaners.org group buy was approved!!!

You order @ reefcleaners.org

GB Starts: Dec. 18th
GB Ends: Dec. 27 BEFORE 5AM

Est. Ship Date: Dec. 27th
Est. Arrival Date: Dec. 28th
(will confirm est. with John pending any delays with postal system)

How to participate:
  1. Go to reefcleaners.org
  2. Order stuff
  3. Choose GROUP BUY SHIPPING OPTION
  4. Leave a note: MANHATTAN REEFS GROUP BUY
  5. Pick up Dec. 28th- I will pm you closer to the date w/my addy + cell and you give me your name and cell

Pick up location: 11238, 5 blocks from Pratt University- Closest to G train, but only 8 min walk from C train. B 52, B38, B 25 are all in walking distance as well.

Advantage of GB:
    The advantage would be free shipping for ALL ITEMS. Even the ones with Asterisks.
    That's a whopping $28 in saving for overnight shipping for YOU

To get that option we need to order $250 worth of stuff.

Any questions/comments/concerns?

Once you complete your order, please post here.
    I will keep a running list and pm my addy to you after the close of the GB and you have confirmed your order. You may also want to let me know your real world name in a pm at that time in case John puts that name on the order instead of your SN.

"Confirmed Orders"
    James
    Saltwaterinbrooklyn
    Tunicata
    jcdeng
    Awibrandy
    Rays Reef
    brunoboarder
    Asianer
    guri
    Jcs11236
    George

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
The advantage would be free shipping for ALL ITEMS. Even the ones with Asterisks.
That is a pretty nice advantage considering all of their invert prices are wicked low compared to other places you could get (i.e. ceriths of the same size are .15 cents on reefcleaners as opposed to .50 or 1.00 elsewhere, ditto for hermits and just about everything else on reefcleaners).

Also, shipping update: The Free shipping is overnight so...It should arrive to my place on the 28th!!!

Taken from reefcleaners.org website cart:

Please select a Shipping Method!

Shipper Shipping Rate Price
USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) $9.50
USPS USPS Express Mail (Overnight or 2nd Day - Min Order $25) $28.00
USPS Group Buy (Do NOT choose if you aren't in a group buy. Will cause delays) $0.00

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'll check with John to see if there is any special code,

but I am pretty sure that when you check out you can leave a note for your order to say: Part of Manhattan Reef Group Buy and it will be put into the bulk package that's sent to my place. Everyone's order will have their names on it.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Angelo-
No one is looking inside the bags.
Each CUC will have the name of the person who ordered it.
It will be as easy as: there is a big box on my LR floor.
Me: "What's your name"
Person who ordered: " La la McGee"
Me: " oh, here is a bag labeled La la McGee, here you go. Have fun."

:)

Beerfish- I'm sorry, I was referring to their dwarf ceriths at that low price-there is no price discount on inverts. Which I think is still great considering what I see that size going for at other places.
I am taking another look at their site and they only have dwarf and florida ceriths.

Also, remember the GB does not come with any other discounts/etc other than FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING meaning we can order ANY invert on their site and save 9-28$

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Beerfish- I'm sorry, I was referring to their dwarf ceriths at that low price-there is no price discount on inverts. Which I think is still great considering what I see that size going for at other places.
I am taking another look at their site and they only have dwarf and florida ceriths.

Ah ok. Keep in mind if you're thinking about ordering these that they aren't baby ceriths. This is as big as they get. I've gotten them from RC before and they're very cool, but you need a lot to make a difference, and they do like to climb the glass, so some days I'd have a ton of these on my glass.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yeah, I usually order a lot of them.
I don't really mind since they are .15 and the convienence of getting them delivered and the lower price even for the higher count compared to other places I could go within train/driving/walking distance (I hate driving, and don't like taking the train...lol, how am I a NY'r?)

Usually at night they swarm my glass. I had this huge diatom outbreak when I was starting this tank up and within 2 days 80 of these guys had my rock CLEAN!

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey this is an MR Group Buy.

Everyone is welcome Bruno!

Just post in the thread after you've ordered so I can update the 1st post to keep track of things.

Thanks so much!

-Saltwater: Thanks :)

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
My order is in!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1355881476.975933.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1355881476.975933.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 508
  • ImageUploadedByReefs1355881501.021083.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1355881501.021083.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 496

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wow, 20 hermits???
How big is your tank?
I'm not really sure how many hermits are overkill. Right now I have 3 of them and they do a wonderful job. I could use more but not sure.

Why are you getting 20?

Lol, my cart is still tentative. I have like 50$ worth of inverts in there. Since it's free express shipping I'm trying out some inverts Ive never had before like the conch, limpets, etc.

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Wow, 20 hermits???
How big is your tank?
I'm not really sure how many hermits are overkill. Right now I have 3 of them and they do a wonderful job. I could use more but not sure.

Why are you getting 20?

Lol, my cart is still tentative. I have like 50$ worth of inverts in there. Since it's free express shipping I'm trying out some inverts Ive never had before like the conch, limpets, etc.

lol i have like 30+ blue legs in both my 55 and 50 breeder

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: