• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Whats Up J, where have you been, We need to see the sun come up again real soon.

After Sandy wiped out most of my collection and all of my fish with the exception of my mandarin I took a back seat to reefing and now with the x-mas shopping coming to an end I will be focusing on my reef again buddy. As for stopping by your right I need to come out and visit my ny family

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
After Sandy wiped out most of my collection and all of my fish with the exception of my mandarin I took a back seat to reefing and now with the x-mas shopping coming to an end I will be focusing on my reef again buddy. As for stopping by your right I need to come out and visit my ny family
Sorry to hear, I didn't know. When you are back up and running let me know, I have some pieces for you to start over again.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Posted some new pics from Richie tank in the photography section http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...tos-richies-rkaragozler-tank.html#post1275557

anemonemouth.jpg

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Went to Richie's today. Great growth with the new LEDs and tanks look great. Best part about switching over is the electricity bill :biggrin:.

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Posted some new pics from Richie tank in the photography section http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...tos-richies-rkaragozler-tank.html#post1275557

anemonemouth.jpg
First off I would like to thank Marcin for the amazing photos, he has an eye for photography, and thank you for pointing out that I now have red bugs. I have been in contact with some members and will be treating the tank in the coming weeks.
I will also document this in another thread for other members to follow, if need be.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: