rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I know I can not compare these photos to what Marcin took, but here is some more.
These were taken with my cell phone, (galaxy3) and the exposure set to -1.
20-2.jpg

19-2.jpg

17-2.jpg

16-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

14-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

10-2.jpg

9-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Your bad pix are amazing.;) My best pic is an embarrassment next to yours.lol

No worries, I'm sure you will kick those little red buggers booty in no time.;)

Beautiful animals, great pix. Way to go Richie.:)

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
they are not from me.... i hope. i'm sure the red bugs died with all the acro when i nuked the tank more than a year ago.

LOL, no Tom they are not from you. I can't pinpoint where they came from because I got lazy on my part and didn't log where the last couple of pieces of sps came from, and my mistake for not dipping. I should have some interceptor pretty soon to start treatment.

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Awesome good to hear I'm in te market for some new lighting, the kessel isn't cutting it for me,
I had a kessil 150 over a small tank, that I was just trying out, and I didnt like the color or the spread of light that it was giving me. And I'm not a big fan of multi chip leds in one unit either. It was just on/off. no control.
I like the idea that I can have sunrise and sunset, and to be able to start the day with 1% blue, and end 1% blue.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: